Re: Updates on Login

LOL, good point.  That's why I made one though, because until someone does
start to express what their thoughts are, it's just a discussion floating
around (which is important, don't get me wrong!)

I do like the "Notification-esqu," style to your mockup much more.  The
present, however; that too may be a bit misleading. :)
Perhaps based on what updates they have selected to actually accept:
Important, Recommended, Pre-released, Unsupported; maybe that present should
be my "Imminent Death," icon; on a Security update, for example.

Either way, I like the visuals...
One question, does this present an extra step for those designing GDM themes
going forward?

-Anthony