Re: Question about Bug Reporting Tools in Ubuntu, from a design perspective...

ajmctaggart wrote:
> Poking around at leonov.tv <http://leonov.tv> I believe what we would
> require from Leonov would be very small in terms of the scope of his
> original project.
>
> The other point is that Mark did say an API would be coming out.
> Leonov was around even before Launchpad's open-sourcing, correct?
The network API has been public for some time before LP itself was open
sourced, and Dennis used it to build Leonov. Should be even better now
with the ability to submit patches to LP for new API's if needed, though
I think the LP team is pretty rigorous about exposing the API's people want.

> So, are we shooting for that Lucid Lynx to have seamless bug submittals?
It's doable if we can find 2 or 3 coders willing to work on it part-time.

Mark