Re: Lucid theme - window controls location

> I can sit here and say I don't like the changes, but it's irrelevant.
> It's an opinion.  What is needed are facts and a cost/benefit analysis.
> I think the cost is pretty clear at this point.

Precisely.. and yet for all the people in this thread and others that have
been requesting it, the is a complete lack of any information *whatsoever* on
the benefit portion of this analysis. This achieves nothing except
speculation and suspicion on the parts of those opposed to the change.

We really need to get some information regarding *why* this change was
implemented, and what the purpose of doing so was.

-Scott

--
Scott Armitage, B.A.Sc., M.A.Sc. candidate
Space Flight Laboratory