Re: Dash search vs Alt+F2 in 11.10

Den 28. sep. 2011 20:54, skrev Stefanos A.:
As for it being unlikely, I'd argue that it isn't. There are many times where I hit Super only to decide I'd rather enter a command rather than launch an application. Right now it's impossible to mode-switch easily, because you have to close and reopen the Dash. This fells ugly.

No, that is not true. If you have the Dash open, then you can press alt+f2 to switch to the normal alt+f2 view. Contrary, if you've pressed alt+f2, but should've pressed super, you can just press tab. This makes sense. It should be easy to go from alt+f2 to the Dash, but require something more explicit the other way around.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad