Re: Dash search vs Alt+F2 in 11.10

Good point, Ian. I am convinced now that the dash must not absorb the
functionality of the run dialog.

The dash should remain user-friendly, especially for new users.

However, the behaviour I wanted would still be available through
lenses? I don't know much about Unity lenses, and at first I thought
it was the name for the transparent effect of the dash's background :$