Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

> Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:56:34 -0600
> From: rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx
> To: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?
>
> On 02/29/2012 12:43 PM, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:

mpt, I see your point. However, in this case, hibernate would not need to be in the list if it is disabled by default. If enabled, we could have a button like the one in XP, where pressing shift (or another button) switches between suspend and hibernate, as they perform similar functions. Also, lock screen is not a way to end the session, so it could be left in the menu. Maybe with an updated design (unity style?), it wouldn't look so bad?