Re: "run command" in Dash

Maybe a 'run' before the command could be a good.compromise...
Supernova

Il giorno mercoledì 29 febbraio 2012, Omar B. <estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha
scritto:
> actually the dash kinda auto completes already the command "comp" and
gives you compizconfig-setting.. as result.

> synapse/g-do also does the same.
>
> so am not sure if he was actually referring to launching apps or
auto-completing all types of commands which i dont think is appropriate
either.

> However , completing some "basic" non-harmful commands might be ok if
they are included in a white-list.

> but if someone uses alt+f2 so much might be better to have some type of
lens just for that they could install (then the dash switches to that lens
automatically if its a command) or have "run command" in the bfb quicklist.

> gladly i have had much use for the terminal or alt+f2 in a while, other
than apt-get some stuff, which once they add fast app installing from dash,
i will probably not use anymore.

http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234