Re: adding a startup application is not average user friendly

Perhaps applications should be added to startup applications the first time you pin it to the launcher? I don't mean it should be activated, but simply added to make it easier to automatically start favorite applications at startup. I mean, if you use an application often enough that you want it to automatically start, wouldn't you also pin it to the launcher? It would add some "false positives", but it's easier to remove an entry than it is to create one, so that shouldn't be a problem.

--
Jo-Erlend Schinstad