Re: Worrying nautilus development direction, New default file manager?

the fact is that I am only PHP / ACTIONSCRIPT  guy - so I don't know
well about GTK
but should be easy to create another application called DESKTOP
MANAGER - based on FILEMANAGER
which would have separate settings for desktop items (icons / panels /
etc) - that mean the desktop could be easy to manage without affecting
some settings on the filemanager - ( icon size for example )

--
Nemes Ioan Sorin