Re: Minor dash annoyance (change proposal)

Just to let the people involved in this discussion know, I've open a bug
concerning the "see more result" location and the navigation amongst dash's
search results.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/1082774

If you wish to comment or just add some weight.

Thanks!

Mathieu