whube-core team mailing list archive

Re: Organizing Whube Team

As Matthew was saying, I think that instead of using a PMS, and instead of
using an install of Whube on whube.com, we could create it as a small
informational/general use site for the front end, with a 'hub' when you log
in as a team member.  Inside the team area would have an 'at a glance'
update list that pulls update information from Github, Launchpad,
bugs.whube, etc.  From there we'd have a 'toolbox' with links to our various
locations around the web.  Perhaps we could use the API to push bugs from
this site to bugs.whube as well.

This is by no means a solidified list. The whole point with my idea is that
we should use the tools we have and create our own 'pms' like system instead
of adding another layer of organization/workflow/team bureaucracy.  We are
able bodied people and I think that we would do well to build ourself a
system that works for us instead of beating into submission someone else's
project.

Thomas Plastino Martin
https://launchpad.net/~tenach <https://launchpad.net/%7Etenach>
http://tenach.net