Re: Migrating to GitLab

Jerome Duriez said:     (by the date of Fri, 18 Jan 2019 09:07:02 +0100)

> At the same time, Rémi left 3SR and, as a first consequence, we kind of
> lost control on our wiki (even though I would not deeply miss it ;-) as
> far as I'm concerned).

I am going through the examples now, and I see that we better not
give up on wiki, because it is referenced in the examples!

in examples/capillaryLaplaceYoung/CapillaryPhys-example.py
there is written:

"To run this script you need to have all 10 text files from
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/CapillaryTriaxialTest";

The funny thing is that this script runs and does not print an error,
so I am baffled. There are no text files here.

--
Janek Kozicki