Re: Potential Blocks and Potential Particles - Documentation

Hi Chia,

I hope that Jan could fix basic.py, because he has written it :)

If you execute command `grep Gl1_PotentialParticle . -r` you will find that
polyhedra display is in ./pkg/common/Gl1_PotentialParticle.cpp

Actually by fiddling around in GUI → Display → Gl1_PotentialParticle
I saw that after reducing the marching cube size the display can
speed up a little bit.

I tried locally commenting out //TRVAR3(…) and the examples start to
look a bit better. After toggling GUI → Display → bound, at least
boxes are shown.

I never used paraview that much actually. Are PotentialParticles drawn
properly there? Using those a,b,c,d arguments? Then perhaps we could
have a look at the code how they are being drawn. That could help to
speed up drawing without marching cubes.

If paraview can draw them, then what name paraview uses for them?
Maybe I can find this code with command `grep TheirName . -r` in the
paraview source code. They have BSD license and creative commons in
some parts. So we can use their code without any problems :)

best regards
Janek

Chia Weng Boon said:     (by the date of Tue, 22 Jan 2019 21:38:48 +0800)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |