Re: Potential Blocks and Potential Particles - Documentation

Hi Janek,
Thanks for checking.
TRVAR3 - I didn't realise that this was uncommented in KnKsPhysPB my
commit.
basic.py - I couldn't recall how the file came about.

I just submitted another pull request, uncommenting TRVAR3 and removing
basic.py
I use ParaView for display, and the vtk files would appear in the vtk
folder.

Can someone lead me to the file for polyhedra display in YADE? Maybe I can
try to get the display to work in qt.  I can't recall how I made it work
for Potential Particles in qt.  At one point in time, I always playing with
marching cubes..but it used too much memory and the rendering was not very
nice.

HI all,
Thanks for your suggestions.  I will look into the rst file.

Yours,
Boon