Re: global renaming?

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:57:23 +0100)

> Ok, I missed the fact that the model have 4 spheres.
>
> Personnaly I still prefer the old naming, probably because i'm used to it...
> Yes it results in long name, but any conventions suggested up to now
> needs the autocompletion enabled, so... is length a problem?
> This old convention is the most easy to understand IMO, and it makes
> yade readable for beginners.
> Perhaps it is possible to replace uppercases by _lowercases if you don't
> like CamelCases... keeping the rest of the convention intact.

so you say that you don't like prefixes that tell what is the root base class?

I thought it would be useful, because I must admit, that sometimes
I'm not sure what is the base root class of this or that class (is it
a geometrical model, or maybe an interacting geometry? etc...). And I
must check it out in the source.

--
# Janek Kozicki