Re: CGAL, triangulation, MMA

Thanks Bruno for the suggestion.  I've done what you suggested on my desktop and laptop.   On both machines, Yade's qt.View() doesn't load.  Yade hangs whenever I run a simulation.  After installing CGAL, I did compile from scratch (downloaded a new branch & scons-ed it).

Anyone knows the problem?

Regards,

CWBoon