Re: Compare Experimental and Numerical

Actually, this question has been discussed so many times in the past
years... but I can't find a clear and concise answer in the list or in
the FAQ.
"Young" has different meaning for different functors, which doesn't help
consistency:
1- In CundallStrack, it is (proportional to, with proportionality factor
of the order of 1) Young's modulus of the packing.
2- In HM, it is Young's modulus of the solid phase.
3- In ConcretePM, it is the directional Young modulus of the contact bond.

For Poisson, it is the same problem:
1- Correlated with packing's Poisson,
2- Poisson of the solid phase,
3- not used (correct?)

For renaming Poisson, I introduced
https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=ksdiv#yade.wrapper.TriaxialTest.sphereKsDivKn
But at that time there were no HM-type laws...
Now, I'm open to suggestions for renaming, but I can't find better names
that would be relevant simultaneously for 1, 2 and 3.
At least, the documentation tells what each functor is doing with Young
and Poisson.
I added something in the FAQ:
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/FAQ#What_is_.22Young.22_and_.22Poisson.22_in_ElastMat_material.3F

> I just want to simulate frictional elastic contacts for the moment, so it seems appropriate. It's not really the contact law I want to check here for my work.

Be careful Benoit... this a bit like "I don't care the equations, I just
need the result": nonsense.
Think twice before choosing a contact law.

Bruno