Re: Compare Experimental and Numerical

Hi

Thanks for the explanation!
It's clear that the same word used for different things is a bit confusing...

But should we really use the same word with the same definition for each model as we see it is clearly different?

>> I just want to simulate frictional elastic contacts for the moment, so it seems appropriate. It's not really the contact law I want to check here for my work.
>>
>Be careful Benoit... this a bit like "I don't care the equations, I just
>need the result": nonsense.
>Think twice before choosing a contact law.

I really care about the meaning of the contact-law (or I wouldn't have asked this question ...). I choose this formulation for various reasons. My sentence was a bit confusing I agree...

Benoit