Re: Handling of underscores in page titles

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:25:31 +0200
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I personally have no need for underscores in filenames, but I think
> that it is a valid enough use case to support it. Especially
> considering the alternative use case which features like this are
> sacrificed for.

My main editing is done in VIM, though I use Zim to provide the
structure and skeleton for the project.  If it is a paragraph, I will
work within Zim, but if am going to spend the next hour on a particular
text, I switch over to VIM. My preference is to have no spaces in
filenames!

In an ideal world, I would really like to see Zim convert a link
into CamelCase by default to make it easier to move the content to
other Wiki's for the purposes of online publishing and do the same for
the resultant file name.