Re: Handling of underscores in page titles

Dear all,

Sorry to interrupt this discussion, but let's avoid turning this in a
"bike shed" argument [1] while we can.

I'm fine with allowing spaces in file names, but I'm not going to
spend the effort to change this in the code. If someone feels deeply
about this, please provide a patch to make this an option (bonus
points for making it completely optional, I've had some requests for
replacing the "_" with a "-" in the past...). Please also provide a
migration path for existing notebooks and add some test cases to the
test suite.

Anyone want to discuss implementation details of such a patch please
send me a mail, but let's take it off the mailing list.

Thank you,

Jaap

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bike_shed