Re: [Ayatana] SVG default wallpaper was: OMG!

But those constellations will, indeed, look different and appear at different times depending on where in the world you live.

Good idea though. I'd be in favor of it. I always liked those wallpapers that show hourly views of the globe, including clouds and light.