Re: [Ayatana] SVG default wallpaper was: OMG!

On Mon, 2010-09-06 at 17:30 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> That rocks very hard indeed!
>
> Can you send me some sample SVG's so I can get a feel for the rendering
> quality?

I've sent you some personally and they're in the bzr branch too under
samples.

> Now, we need to figure out how to ship it in Natty :) Are there any bits
> needed which aren't already on the CD?

It uses all python standard libs. random, datetime and xml.dom.minidom
so nothing special. The rendering is done by gnome and I just did a test
with a 10.04 CD, renders there quite fine.

So long as gnome hasn't ripped out it's svg support, we should be fine.

Regards, Martin