Re: Taking Back Marlin

Cassidy, there's no ambiguity problem, the folder icon is enough to
communicate the idea that that app is a file manager.

You say Midori or Noise are different because users more likely to install
them on other distros, but at the moment Marlin is the
elementaryHIG-fiiting app with the highest "market share" on other distros.

We should probably discuss about this in a meeting, though.

Regards,
Andrea Basso