Re: Python Scripting on Windows with KiCad-Winbuilder

On 5 August 2013 14:08, Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> (Good work on the Windows stuff, by the way.)
>
> The patch is here:

> I can merge it in if you want, but feel free to do it yourself as well.
>
> The Linux PPA replacement work goes well, but slowly due to other
> requirements--I'll post as soon as I have updates.
>
> Adam Wolf
> Wayne and Layne, LLC

Thanks Adam, I'll have a look at it as soon as possible.

KiCad-Winbuilder looks pretty stable now for creating KiCad with scripting
support on Windows. You can run it locally too to try it out. I'll leave it
as un-released for a bit to let people try it from building the environment
and KiCad and then roll a release next week or something. I'd best expect a
barrage of questions and bug reports!

Best Regards,

Brian.