Re: Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

I did the same solution with thermal pads at the end of August
http://www.mail-archive.com/kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg15033.html
but the problem with thermal pads is that python APIs do not let you have pads without Front Silk and Front and Bottom Solder Mask
that is not acceptable in the footprint...
the only solution at the moment is a workaround, saving the module and editing manually the pads... so then I made the simpler version of QFN/QFP with only exposed pad and paste pads...