Re: BUG FIXED: Opening pcbnew from kicad: ImportError: No module named pcbnew

I haven't used it -- hadn't even heard if it till my Google search just
before! -- but from what I've read it is fresh set of Python bindings, not
worrying about backwards compatibility (i.e., wxPython code won't just
work). As far as I can tell it is designed to work with both Python 2 and
Python 3 though.