Re: 5.1.0-rc1

Hi Marcos,

I'm the author of that plugin and issues with gtk2 and wxpython on linux
are extensively covered on plugins FAQ and installation pages on the wiki
https://github.com/openscopeproject/InteractiveHtmlBom/wiki
Also this issue
https://github.com/openscopeproject/InteractiveHtmlBom/issues/47

Plugin itself is compatible with python 3 (although it's not required to
make it work on ubuntu 18) and with gtk3 (which is required) so all you
have to do is wait until KiCad build in ubuntu ppa for 18.04 is built with
gtk3 or compile KiCad yourself with right options
(-DwxWidgets_CONFIG_OPTIONS="–toolkit=gtk3").

In the future I invite you to discuss issues with this plugin on github or
kicad.info thread
https://forum.kicad.info/t/interactive-html-bom-plugin-for-kicad-5-0/11713

Regards,
Andrew