Re: Latest info on copper zones using solid polygons without outline thickness.

Dear all DEV !
I am currently designing pcb using zuken's cr5000 software, I would like to
contribute to kicad's development, this is gerber when exported from
cr5000, they use line and arc to create copper zones, hopefully this will
is a good idea for us

Vào Th 2, 10 thg 6, 2019 vào lúc 01:51 jp charras <jp.charras@xxxxxxxxxx>
đã viết: