Re: GitLab migration

On 11/27/19 11:42 AM, Rene Pöschl wrote:
On 26/11/2019 21:54, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
On 2019-11-26 12:41, Jeff Young wrote:
OK, I’ve enabled 2FA.  Do I need to do something to get added back to
the project?  (When I go to members, all I see are the bot, Seth and
Wayne.)

Cheers,
Jeff.
Hi Jeff-

Wayne and the bot have permissions for the entire project.  I'm there
while sorting out the transition work.  Coding permissions are specific
to https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/ .  Library permissions are specific to
https://gitlab.com/kicad/libraries/ , etc.

If you'd like push permissions in libraries, you'll want to check with
Rene.  I think Nick or Marek will be managing the website section
(someone fill me in).  I'll also need to know who to assign to managing
the documentation section (Nick also?).  Once I get the packaging
section set up, we'll have folks in charge of their relative builds that
we can run through the GitLab CI runner interface.

-Seth

Hi,

well it seems i do not have access to the group either.

Hi Rene-

I've added you to the top-level group.  There is a sub-group called librarians where everyone goes but group permissions can only be assigned to repositories and not other groups (missed that part).

Let me know if anything else looks amiss.

I'm going to re-sync the repositories this weekend to see if we pick up any additional folks who are creating GitLab accounts.

-Seth

--
KiCad Services Corporation KiCad Services Corporation Logo
Seth Hillbrand