Re: Was the initial graphics mode screen removed?

2012 : what a travel in time !

well, my second laptop is a an old e525 acer that is more than enough rapid to do 'internet/video/kicad/kicad debuging...' even with 2~3 hours for a full build.
Having it unable to run KiCad , very disapointing ;)

The other one is not much younger.

Don't partitipate to "obsolescence programmée" ("programmed trashing ?") ?