kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Problems to build (Polish/Japanese EEschema) documentation since commit a5002028

I never got the time to try to review it, I was sort of hoping you ro
report that there were no issues with.

I assume you are still using it for your debian package and that it does
fix the issue.

Thank you for the bump.