kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Problems to build (Polish/Japanese EEschema) documentation since commit a5002028

Hello Nick,

Am 20.04.19 um 12:49 schrieb Nick Østergaard:
> I never got the time to try to review it, I was sort of hoping you ro
> report that there were no issues with.
>
> I assume you are still using it for your debian package and that it does
> fix the issue.

I'm currently having not the time to do a serious packaging work for
KiCad 5.1.2 (and before for 5.1.1), the KiCad package is just to big for
doing this "by the way but right". And I wasn't sure if the fix from
Eugene has made it into the upstream source, I'm heavy on low time in
the past months to follow the upstream development of the various git
trees in deep.

So I needed to do some research of the current state about this.

As it's still not included in the current 5.1.2 preparation I will add
this to the packaging for Debian once I get some time for working on the
packaging. But I trust the words written by Eugen about his patch is
working.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert