Re: Getting a checkout

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 10:53 -0200, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> I think you'd be a happier camper using one of the more recent bzr
> releases, such as 1.10 or 1.11:
>
>     https://edge.launchpad.net/~bzr/+archive/ppa
>     https://edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+download
>
> Bazaar is moving /fast/ and the stability is fantastic -- you should be
> happy to run it with the signed archive in your apt config.

Okay. 1.5 was the latest I found wherever it was I found it. :-)
I'll insttal a later version if I can find an AMD64 one.

Anyway, download success!!!!!

Now where do I put my .bzignore file?

The tree looks like this:
oship/trunk/oship<appfiles>
oship/trunk/.bzr<bzr config files>

so does .bzignore go into the application dir or the .bzr dir?

After that .... it's the attempt to push to lp~oship-dev/oship/main

Oh yeah, and a write up about the issues I had as a newbie!!

Thanks,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services