[Launchpad-users] Your thought wanted on Launchpad code imports

Launchpad offers the feature of mirroring branches from cvs, svn and
git into bzr.  You can use Bazaar to inspect, branch from, and push
derived branches up to Launchpad, from where they can be linked to
bugs, code reviews and so on.  (See
<https://help.launchpad.net/Code/Imports>.)  We plan in future to also
add hg imports based on bzr-hg.

To guide our future work, we'd like some feedback on this area of
Launchpad in particular - please just reply with your answers:

* Have you ever used imported branches? Do you use this frequently?
* If you've used it in the past but no longer use it, why?
* When you use imports, what are you trying to accomplish?
* Do you find the service reliable?  What problems do you encounter,
and how often?
* Did you ever ask for a new branch to be imported, and if so how did
that work out?
* If you encountered problems, did you ask for help or look at the
documentation?  Where did you look, and did it solve your problem?
* Would improving imports help your use of Launchpad a lot, a bit, or
not at all?  What areas or aspects would be most important to improve?
* Any other comments?

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>