Re: CPUs Lubuntu 11.04 (i386) will run on

Hiyas Jonatahan,

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu#System requirements sums up the decision
taken. stuff will need 'back-porting' but it is not an insurmountable task.
The kernel is also supported as an LTS, so we have pleantly of time :)
Dropping this onto such a small team as Lubuntu is was not 'pleasant', but
everyone commited immediatetly to support the i585 series as an LTS, even
though 10.04 was a 'stable beta'.