Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

On 11/8/11 2:26 PM, Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset wrote:
Ps: Ali, on my new machine i have ubuntu with lubuntu-desktop installed... readings of both monitors are different, that's what i was telling you :)
...which confirms my suspicion that Ubuntu + lubuntu-desktop even with the other KDE/Gnome/XFCE packages removed, is still not Lubuntu. I found processor usage to be completely different between a native install and this roundabout solution.

wxl/walter