Re: [PPC] Saucy Daily Build for 6/21 hangs on Plymouth Text Screen

@James
I tried the 6/23 Live iso today on my Powermac MDD and it failed in the same way as the 6/22 Live iso I reported earlier.

I used the boot parameters:

live-nosplash-powerpc snd-powermac.blacklist=yes

The last message on the screen before the boot process hangs is:

Waiting for network configuration...

Waiting up to 60 more seconds for network  configuration

Booting system without full network configuration

After that the system hangs.

I can control-alt-F6 into a console, and then sudo shutdown -r now, then contol-alt-F7, hit return and the system will shutdown.

Can you try booting with the above parameters to confirm? If you can duplicate the bug, then we can figure out how to correctly report it. (I took some photos of my display as the booting process proceeded and then stopped.)

Keith