Re: Alternate testcase changes

On 27.02.2015 20:36, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
> If you do want to help with testcases, I emphasize how important it is
> to make sure that we have matching testcases for both desktop and
> alternate. Please make sure to read the documentation on styles and
> such. A hint on that: there's no such thing as a "Lubuntu" testcase.
>
> [1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/1425681/comments/10
> [2]: https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-testcase/ubuntu-manual-tests/trunk/view/head:/testcases/image/1439_Alternate%20Install%20%28Encryption%29

>From that perspective I would say that it is important to add an
encrypted HD test to the Desktop image rather than trim it from the
Alternate image.  I don't have a bureaucratic bone in my body and very
limited skills otherwise, but within those constraints I can try to help
write up the test cases.  I can see we could checkout and edit [2]
above, but the contents seem fine.  Is it just a matter of creating a
file, say, "1659_Install (encryption)" and filling it with the steps
need to get Ubiquity to create an encrypted LVM?

Regards,
/Lars