Re: Duplicate applet icons for online help etc 'â' and network-manager (nm-applet)

Hi Mélodie,

unfortunately asking lubuntu to remove python-xdg also will remove
lubuntu-software-center and zeitgeist (I'm not sure of zrigeist, but LSC is
needed !).

phillw@piglet:~$ sudo apt-get remove python-xdg
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED
  lubuntu-desktop lubuntu-software-center python-xdg python-zeitgeist
  zeitgeist