Re: New MariaDB builds: regular trusty and special kvm-deb-sid-pbuilder-amd and (Re: MariaDB)

> >> 3902 time git-buildpackage --git-pristine-tar --git-notify=false
> >
> > Ok, I did that, we will see how it goes.
>
> Seems to work now, except that it fails with this:
>
> gpg: /tmp/debsign.vybBjDWq/mariadb-5.5_5.5.36-1.dsc: clearsign failed:
> secret key not available
>
> I suppose we need to add an option to skip the signing? But I didn't spot
> any obvious way to do this in `man git-buildpackage`, maybe you know what
> do?

Yes, they are well hidden. The dpkg-buildpackage needs to be run with
'dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc' and to pass those do like this:

time git-buildpackage --git-pristine-tar --git-notify=false -us -uc

Although it would be nice to have a MariaDB.org key that would sign all deb
and rpm binaries and also the source tar.gz releases, but that is another
story for another day to implement..

Btw, 'time' could be dropped from the beginning as buildbot already tracks
the build time in other ways.

Tak Kristian!

--
Check out our blog at http://seravo.fi/blog