Re: New MariaDB builds: regular trusty and special kvm-deb-sid-pbuilder-amd and (Re: MariaDB)

Kristian Nielsen <knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> 3902 time git-buildpackage --git-pristine-tar --git-notify=false
>
> Ok, I did that, we will see how it goes.

Seems to work now, except that it fails with this:

gpg: /tmp/debsign.vybBjDWq/mariadb-5.5_5.5.36-1.dsc: clearsign failed: secret key not available

I suppose we need to add an option to skip the signing? But I didn't spot
any obvious way to do this in `man git-buildpackage`, maybe you know what to
do?