Re: New MariaDB builds: regular trusty and special kvm-deb-sid-pbuilder-amd and (Re: MariaDB)

> So somehow the "Z" as timezone comes in depending on setup. Maybe it depends
> on which time zone one is in, or has configured locally? I am not sure, I just
> know that it works for some commits and not for others...

You're right. This thing seems to be that in this time format there is
no +0000 time zone, instead it's called just 'Z'. So all commits done
by Danes and Finns will work, but commits by James Page from England
will fail. We can live with that and don't need to do anything further
about this for now.

Just one check: does build bot run a build for each commit
individually, or does it skip commits and just build the latest commit
each time a push comes in?
>From my point of view it does not need to build each commit. The
latest commit in each push would be just fine.

--
Check out our blog at http://seravo.fi/blog
and follow @ottokekalainen