maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Is there a way to see release specific docs for spatial support?

On 30/05/2016 20:25, Michael Moore wrote:

I've updated X(),Y(), Centroid() and Area and created a page in the KB
here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mysqlmariadb-spatial-support-matrix/

I couldn't get the color markup to work correctly. When I used the
syntax listed here (http://wiki.wikicreole.org/HelpOnTables) it just
printed the <bgcolor> and <style> tags. I'd be happy to color the table
if you can tell me what syntax to use.

I've added some color on the page with the style macro (thanks Bryan for pointing it out) - https://mariadb.com/kb/en/meta/the-style-macro/ - it's very clunky, with miles of styles, but we can look at adding some generic classes for use in similar tables in future.