Re: “personne morale” vs “société”

Hello guys,

I agree with what Rodrigue, Frederic and a few other said. What we did in
the Brazilian localization is that in first approximation we map the
company yes/no with the is_company boolean. But then, when we have
is_company (or has contacts) set to yes, we allow setting an extra a fiscal
flag (mandatory here anyway) that will precise the legal and fiscal
situation of the organization we just declared as a company with the
is_company flag.

I'm not sure yet which model is better (let's say I didn't hit the v7 model
too hard yet). For pre v7 model had shortcomings for B2C.
But I'm a bit surprised everybody applauded when that change was presented
during the community days 2012. If some you spotted critical issues with
the new model, why didn't you protest during the community days before what
you now call errors would be part of the release? Disclaimer: I wasn't here
too, but had to travel 10 000km; hard to be licence catch free and cover
that kind of expense for business meetings ;-)

Best regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant