Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

I'm trying to understand how is it going to work on future but I can not
yet.
Is there any place, slides or documentation about it?
Some of my concerns and doubts would be:
- new functionality will be included on stable version each month?
- there could be db changes on existing modules to make it compatible with
that new functionality?
- if yes.. Would be necesary migrating production data of our customers
each month even if we could do it with enterprise contract?
- how would be avoided regressions?
- how does this work with localizations and fiscal changes on each country?
- how does this work with not saas customers having custom modules? Is
there any recomendation or methodology for this kind of projects?

Thak you in advance:
Ana