Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On 10/28/2013 12:12 PM, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:
- A sequence field was added to account.tax

Hi Fabien,

Sorry, this should be: 'A sequence field was added to account.tax.code.template analogous to the new sequence field on account.tax.code in 7.0'
   - adding sequence on account.tax.code.template: as both
     account.tax.code and account.tax.code.template have _order="code"
     and not _order="sequence" (on both trunk and ocb), I don't think we
     should add sequence on account.tax.code.template. --> We should
     better remove sequence on account.tax.code as it's not used.

The default order for tax codes is still 'code', but account/report/account_tax_report.py selects them by sequence as of 7.0.

Reverting the order in the tax report is an alternative solution, obviously. Still, it's a big regression from 6.1. My bug report on it has been ignored since it was created 6,5 months ago: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1168948

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl