Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On 10/28/2013 12:33 PM, Stefan wrote:

My bug report on it has been ignored since it was created 6,5 months ago: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1168948

Update on this: apparently, status was set to 'fix committed' on openobject-addons, and 'new' only on ocb-addons. Apologies for accusing the OpenERP bug squad for ignoring this particular one.

Fabien, in line with Alexandre Fayolle's response, could you please review my proposal and indicate if you prefer having tax codes ordered by 'order' again, instead of by sequence? I can adapt my proposal accordingly.

https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openobject-addons/7.0-lp1168948-set_tax_code_sequence_from_template/+merge/158816

Cheers,
Stefan.