Re: About OpenERP Enterprise contract value...

Hello,

i have some questions about the contract itself. I think some essential
informations are unclear.
A simplified but still transparent contract document would be a good move
in the right direction, but still
essential things are missing in the contract document, or confusing.

   - Where to enter real start / end date of contract ?
   - What is the intention of the field "date" on "Contract registration" ?
   - Is "date" field intended to be the same as "effective date" ?
   - What to do, if customer wants to start / renew the OE contract on
   "01.06.2014" if in my case the date of signature is "03.03.2014"
   (=today)?
   - Is it legal to enter in "date" field something different than the date
   of signature (f.e. some date in the future) ?
   - Which of both dates is relevant field for the time frame (90 days) to
   terminate contract ?
   - What is the expiry date as mentioned in "term of the contract"
   paragraphe ?
   - Who finally have to sign the contract (partner, customer, OpenERP SA) ?
   -   not enough space, help text which makes it unclear which signatures
      we have to collect in this signature box.
   - Where to get the date of  termination (or start / end date ) ?

Questions about "2. pricing":

   - Where to enter the amount of users covered in this contract ?
   - Where to find the Annex A (actually not existing in contract document)
   ?
   - What is the difference between "annual price" and "total price" (may
   you provide example) ?
   - Why are the price fields included in contract ?
   - Is the following assumption correct: annual price = price for 10
   users, total price = price for packs of 10 users ? Ex. annual price: 4200
   €, total price = 4.200 €.
   - Why is the price included in contract (first time in this Contract V2)
   ->
      - Isn't it part of our quotation towards the customers (partner ->
      customer) and our partner contract agreement (openerp -> partner)
      - Why we need any price information in this contract ?

Some other hints / questions:

   - wouldn't it be good to have localised contract versions (german).
   - in our case this should lower the entry barrier for new customers.
   - exhibit a is not existing, but it is related in contracts text (to
   correct).

This review should help to improve the contract by some essential
informations or to explain better
by providing some examples.

Best regards

Thorsten Vocks