Re: Announcement: OCB 7.0 on github

Pedro

Those 2 should be OK and integrated in official, already checked them on
first run of replay in February.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ocb/ocb-addons/7.0/revision/8696: [FIX]
report_webkit - change description for new webkit lib path parameter
(yannick.vaucher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ocb/ocb-addons/7.0/revision/8897: [MRG] Fix
a missing context propagation in product/pricelist.py (closes:
lp:1155624) (yannick.vaucher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Cheers,
Yannick