Re: Suggestion for OCA conventions

@sylvain

ok for me
makes sense to have 'mandatory' and 'nice to have' rules

and in 'nice to have' could we capture travis answers in PR comments like ?
"your file ... have more X00 lines, have you considered to split several
files to improve readbility ..."
or
"seems there are no link between models in your file ..."

maybe with these kinds of tools https://pythonhosted.org/jig/

my 2 cents

David BEAL - Akretion
Odoo Development / Integration
+33 (0)6 67 22 86 89 - +33 (0)4 82 53 84 60